Private schools: policy and procedures manual
Find the policy and procedures manual for private schools.
On this page Skip this page navigation
This document provides information for private school owners, principals and teachers on the operation of private schools in Ontario. It outlines the:
- policies, procedures and legislative requirements to operate a private school
- difference between private schools and publicly funded schools
- process for new private school owners
- requirements for all private schools (inspected and non-inspected)
- contact information for OnSIS to provide information on the current OnSIS submission schedule
Denial and revocation of the authority to grant credits
This document outlines policy and procedures related to the denial or revocation of credit granting authority. It replaces the policy and procedure set out on page 28-31 of the private schools: policy and procedures manual.
Notification of change to the private schools: policy and procedures manual
Private schools can contact the help desk at ONSIS_SISON@ontario.ca to inquire about the current submission schedule.
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com. We will:
- acknowledge your request within 3 business day
- provide you with the content within 15 business day