How can I replace a lost/stolen/damaged health card?

To replace a lost, stolen or damaged red and white Ontario health card, you must visit a ServiceOntario centre.  

Bring three original documents Ontario Health Coverage Document List (form 9998E-82); one to prove citizenship/immigration status, one to prove residency in Ontario and one to prove identity.

If your information such as name and address has not changed, you can replace a lost, stolen or damaged green coloured photo health card by contacting ServiceOntario at 1-800-664-8988.

If your name has changed, you may need to provide a marriage certificate or a change of name certificate.

If your card was invalid or expired and is lost/stolen/damaged, you may be required to show additional proof of residency documents. 

Updated: April 21, 2015