Vendor and authorizer training for the Assistive Devices Program
The documents below are intended:
- to guide vendors and authorizers registered with the Assistive Devices Program (ADP) in the performance of their responsibilities (for example, completion of the application form)
- to enhance their understanding of ADP policies and procedures (for example, roles & responsibilities)
For information about conflict of interest, registration, personal health information, or appeals and complaints, refer to the ADP’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
For information related to device-specific eligibility criteria and designated funding periods, refer to the appropriate Policy and Administration Manual.
- ADP Vendor Training — Hearing Aids
- ADP Vendor Training — Home Oxygen
- ADP Vendor Training — Visual Aids
- ADP Authorizer Training — Mobility Devices
- Medical Professional Training — Ventilator Equipment & Supplies
- eSubmission — Quick Guide