Only the freshest seasonal vegetables are included in these colourful kabobs. Simplify your work and prepare them a couple of hours in advance.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Caesar salad dressing
- 1 small Ontario Eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) chunks
- 2 small Ontario Zucchini, cut into 1-inch (2. 5 cm) chunks
- 1 each Ontario Sweet Red and Green Pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks
- 1 Ontario Onion, cut into thick wedges
Preheat barbecue to medium and grease grill. Place dressing in large bowl. Add eggplant, zucchini, red and green peppers and onion; toss to coat. Alternately, skewer vegetables onto eight 10-inch/25 cm skewers. Reserve any dressing.
Barbecue, turning frequently and brushing with any reserved dressing, for 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Protein: 3.0 grams
- Fat: 16.0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11.0 grams
- Calories: 200