Book a ServiceOntario appointment
Book an appointment before going to a ServiceOntario centre.
On this page Skip this page navigation
Book an appointment online
You can book an appointment online at select ServiceOntario centres up to four weeks in advance of your visit:
Before you book an appointment
- check if your service is available online
- make sure you have access to an email address to receive your appointment confirmation and reminder
The services that are available may vary from centre to centre.
All centres offer:
- accessible parking permits
- driver records (available online)
- driver’s licences (renew online)
- licence plates (renew online)
- health cards (renew online)
- Ontario Photo Cards (renew online)
- vehicle registrations, permits and plates
- vehicle records (available online)
- vaccination certificate printing support
After you book
You will receive an email shortly after booking your appointment with:
- location details
- the date and time of your appointment
You will also receive a reminder email the day before your appointment.
Book an appointment by phone
You can book an appointment by phone at these ServiceOntario centres up to two weeks in advance:
Request accessibility accommodations
If you require accommodation to book an appointment, please call:
If you would like to request a sign language interpreter or deafblind intervenor for your appointment, or an accommodation at your preferred location, please email ServiceOntarioAccessibilityRequests@ontario.ca.
The day of your appointment
Bring all necessary supporting documents with you to your appointment. Find more information about what you need to bring for different services.
In the event of an unexpected office closure, we will make every effort to let you know before your appointment by email. To reschedule your appointment, please follow the instructions in your confirmation or reminder email, or call ServiceOntario.
Cancel or change your appointment
Follow the instructions in your confirmation or reminder email if you want to cancel or change your appointment.