Creating pathways to success: an education and career/life planning program for Ontario schools
Read the policy and program requirements designed to help students in kindergarten to Grade 12 identify and reflect on their strengths, interests and goals during their school experience and plan their individual pathway through school.
On this page Skip this page navigation
Schools provide opportunities and supports for all students to plan their individual pathways through school and make a successful transition to their initial postsecondary destination. This policy is designed to:
- ensure that students develop the knowledge and skills they need to make informed education and career/life choices through the effective application of a four-step inquiry process
- provide opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom
- engage parents and the broader community in the development, implementation and evaluation of the program
It supports policies outlined in section 2.4 of Ontario Schools and in elementary and secondary school curricula.
Education and career/life planning program fact sheet
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will:
- acknowledge your request within 3 business days
- provide you with the content within 15 business days
Updated: April 28, 2022
Published: April 28, 2022