We are making it easier for Canadian Forces members and their families to get the government services and information they need when moving to Ontario.

Members of the Canadian Armed Forces are transferred three times more often throughout their careers than non-military Canadians, which can put added stress on them and their families.


If you need help, or have questions about your health card, driver’s licence or vehicle registration, you can contact us at:

Your call will be answered by a live customer service representative with specialized knowledge to assist callers from military families.

A women talking to a doctor

Get health care

OHIP is Ontario’s health care plan and pays for many of the health services you need.

A child writing on a piece of paper

Enroll your kids in school

Learn about options for your child’s care and education.

Moving within Ontario

If you are already a resident of Ontario, and are moving to a new base or near a base within the province, you can change the address on your health card, driver’s licence, and/or vehicle permit online.

Get to know Ontario

Travel and recreation

Learn more about hunting and fishing, provincial parks, festivals and events, and visiting Ontario.

Taxes and benefits

Learn about taxes in Ontario and what they support, including tax credits to help with your living and business costs.

Arts and culture

Learn more about the live performances, cultural institutions and creative grants the province has to offer.

Military family resource centres in Ontario

There are several military family resources centres across the province. Find out more information about these centres and the services they offer.

French-language services

Government services from all of Ontario’s ministries are available in French. This includes helping you:

Contact us

If you need help, you can call us at: