Parent involvement committee handbook
Read the handbook to support Parent involvement committee (PIC) members in meeting the requirements of the PIC regulation (Ontario Regulation 612/00).
On this page Skip this page navigation
This handbook is designed to support you in your role as a parent involvement committee (PIC) member by providing you with:
- an understanding of the important role played by parents as partners in their children's education
- knowledge of the purpose, organization and functions of a PIC
- tips, information and resources that will help you contribute to the success of your PIC
PIC members from across the province were consulted in the development of the handbook.
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com. We will:
- acknowledge your request within 3 business days
- provide you with the content within 15 business days