Submitting data through Portfolio Manager for Ontario’s Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking Initiative
Learn how to enter your energy and water consumption data into Portfolio Manager.
On this page Skip this page navigation
This document will guide you through the process of entering your energy and water consumption data into Portfolio Manager for reporting to Ontario’s Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking (EWRB) initiative.
If an Ontario building is 50,000 square feet or larger, the owner needs to report the building’s energy and water use once a year to the Ministry of Energy under the EWRB initiative.
This document also includes:
- other resources to help building owners with questions about reporting
- details on how to update your organization’s EWRB Reporting Lead contact information
- how to contact the ministry for additional help with reporting
We are committed to providing accessible formats and communications supports. To request an accessible format or communications support, contact us at
- acknowledge your request within three business days
- provide you with the content within 15 business days
You can also contact us at