Your Ontario product can use the Foodland Ontario logo at no charge!
Follow these steps to apply for a logo agreement:
- For public sector organizations, please click here for tips on how to use the Foodland Ontario logo.
- For Producers, follow steps 1 through 4.
- For Retailers or Foodservice, follow steps 2 through 4.
- Ensure your product falls within the consumer and industry approved definitions of Ontario food products. To use the Foodland Organic logo, your product must meet the Canadian organic standards, and a copy of your organic certification must be provided.
- Complete the online form, prepare an email, letter or fax describing your product, its ingredients and/or marketing materials and your intended use of the Foodland logo.
- demonstrate how your product meets the approved definitions of Ontario food products
- identify how you intend to use the Foodland logo
- provide a copy of your organic certification if you wish to use the Foodland Organic logo
- food processors, retailers and food service operators must also demonstrate that you source from vendors who meet the approved definitions of Ontario food products
- If your product meets the above criteria, you will be sent a logo agreement to complete and return.
- You will then be sent a copy of the Foodland Ontario or Foodland Ontario Organic logo to use on your products and/or marketing materials.
Did you know that 9 out of 10 principal grocery shoppers in Ontario recognize the Foodland Ontario logo?
Using the Foodland Ontario logo on your products and marketing materials is the best way to help shoppers identify Ontario food!
Contact Foodland Ontario for more details at 1-877-424-1300 or by email at email@example.com