O. Reg. 632/94: PUBLIC BODIESSkip to content
Capital Investment Plan Act, 1993
ontario REGULATION 632/94
Consolidation Period: From June 8, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History:, , , , , , .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following are public bodies for the purposes of the Act:
1. Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada.
2. Export Development Canada, a corporation established by section 3 of the Export Development Act (Canada).
3. The Independent Electricity System Operator.
4. The Law Society of Ontario.
5. The Chief Executive Officer of the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario in his or her capacity as administrator of the Pension Benefits Guarantee Fund. O. Reg. 166/19, s. 1.
2.-4. Revoked: O. Reg. 166/19, s. 1.