You're using an outdated browser. This website will not display correctly and some features will not work.
Learn more about the browsers we support for a faster and safer online experience.

Contact us: Missing child and spousal support payors

Submit information about a payor who has failed to pay.

I have information

If you have information about a missing payor listed on the missing child and spousal support payors page contact the Family Responsibility Office (FRO).

All information that you provide is:

  • confidential
  • anonymous
  • investigated

If the location of the payor or the identity of an income source is confirmed, we will remove the payor from the missing child and spousal support payors page.

How to contact us

You can email us using the form on this page. You can also call, fax or mail us as follows:

Telephone: 1-800-617-9832 (toll-free in Ontario)

Fax: 416-240-2499


Missing support payors
Family Responsibility Office
PO Box 611, Steeles West Post Office
Toronto, Ontario M3J 0K8


We are committed to providing accessible customer service. On request, we can arrange for accessible formats and communications supports.

Send us an email

Please don't include any personal or financial information.
Would you like a reply? *

See the service standards for how long it will take to get a reply.

Optional information

Your privacy matters

Your personal information is being collected in order to respond to your inquiry. Your inquiry/personal information will be forwarded to the appropriate ministry(s) for response and will be used to respond to your inquiry. Some of the non-identifying information shared will be used by Cabinet Office and/or ServiceOntario to measure performance and improve our services. Your information will not be placed on mailing lists or released to any third party, except as may be authorized by law.

For questions on how personal information collected on this page will be used, please see our privacy statement.