Waste disposal sites approvals: guides and resources (PDFs)
Get information to help you apply for waste disposal sites approvals.
We are committed to providing accessible customer service.
If you need accessible formats or communications supports, please contact us.
Guides and resources
- B-7-1: Determination of contaminant limits and attenuation zones
- Best management practices and procedures for the handling and disposal of selected wastes from retail motor vehicle serving facilities (formerly Guideline C11-1)
- C-1: Mandatory or discretionary hearings on waste disposal sites
- C-2: Participation in hearings on waste disposal sites
- C-3: Approval responsibilities for waste disposal
- C-5: Registration on title of Certificates of Approval for waste disposal sites
- C-12: Training requirements for drivers of waste transportation vehicles
- Landfill gas capture: a guideline on the regulatory and approval requirements for landfill gas
- Landfill standards: a guideline on the regulatory and approval requirements for new or expanding landfilling sites