Aboriginal Health Access Centres
How aboriginal communities can get primary health care, traditional healing and other services through Aboriginal Health Access Centres.
On this page Skip this page navigation
Clients have access to doctors, nurse practitioners, traditional healers, dietitians, social workers, as well as mental health and addiction support and diabetes support — all designed to meet the needs of aboriginal people.
Aboriginal Health Centres and Programs also provide a range of health services for the aboriginal community.
May vary by location:
- addiction programs
- chronic disease prevention and management programs
- cultural programs
- dentistry services
- diabetes education programs
- diabetes treatment and management
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) programs
- maternal child health programs
- mental health counselling
- traditional healing programs
When to use this option
You are looking for culturally sensitive primary health care.
You do not need a referral to use this service.
Please contact an Aboriginal Health Access Centre to book an appointment.
There are no fees to access this service.