3.1. Registration submission
A registration made under section 12 of the Regulation must include the following information:
- The legal name(s) of the controller(s) of the greenhouse operation(s) on the farm unit and the name under which the greenhouse operation(s) operates, if it is not the legal name of the controller;
- The legal name(s) of the owner(s) of all properties making up the farm unit;
- The location and identification of the property(ies) making up the farm unit including: civic/municipal address(es), assessment roll number(s), upper/lower tier municipality(ies), concession(s) and lot(s) where applicable;
- The business address of the controller(s) of the greenhouse operation(s) on the farm unit;
- The contact person for each greenhouse operation on the farm unit;
- The Director assigned operation identifier (if previously assigned);
- The total production area (in m2) (plants grown within the area enclosed by walls and a roof) of the greenhouse operation(s) on the farm unit;
- The total estimated volume (in m3) of GNF generated by the greenhouse operation(s) on the farm unit in any calendar year, for the area identified in Item 7) above and the total estimated volume (in m3) of externally generated GNF received on the farm unit of the operations in any calendar year. The volumes relied on for the purposes of determining the number of NUs in the GNF generated at the operations on the farm unit must be used for the purposes of this item;
- The number of NUs in GNF reasonably expected to be generated by the greenhouse operation(s) on the farm unit in any calendar year and the number of NUs in externally generated GNF reasonably expected to be received on the farm unit of the operations in any calendar year; and
- A confirmation by the controller of each greenhouse operation that storage capacity requirements are being met as required by subsection 46(2) of the Regulation or an indication that the operation(s) is registering without permanent GNF storage facilities as per subsection 46(5).
3.2. Renewal of registration
This section sets out the registration renewal requirements referred to in section 15 of the Regulation. The controller(s) of a greenhouse operation(s) must provide current information for the items listed in section 3.1 of this Protocol in the renewal form.
The controller(s) must also provide analytical results for each sample of GNF or test solution analyzed as required by section 60 of the Regulation in respect of renewal of the registration. A copy of the most recent GNF strategy (if applicable) must be submitted with the registration renewal.
3.3. Updates to registration
Section 16 of the Regulation applies to any changes to items 1 through 7 in section 3.1 provided at registration, in previous updates or the registration renewal. Where a registration includes more than one greenhouse operation on a farm unit, only one update is to be submitted for the operations on the farm unit and it must be signed by each controller of the operations. An update to registration would include the addition or removal of a greenhouse operation from the farm unit.