Public Health Units
How to get information from professionals on healthy lifestyles, including sexual health, vaccinations, addictions and healthy growth and development.
On this page Skip this page navigation
Public Health Units offer healthy living programs and disease prevention information to all members of the community.
If you need information about healthy lifestyles, including sexual health, vaccinations, addictions, and healthy growth and development, visit a Public Health Unit. A medical officer of health and qualified staff will be there to help you.
May vary by location:
- seasonal flu clinics
- Healthy Smiles Ontario
- sexual health support
- help with nicotine addiction
- food premises inspection
When to use this option
- you’re looking for information on immunization
- you’re looking for information on food safety
- you’re looking for information and services on sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- you need parenting education regarding healthy growth and development
Contact the nearest Public Health Unit to book an appointment. Please bring your health card to your appointment.
There is no fee for this service. A health card is not required.
You do not need a referral to use this service.