Skip to main content
This page is part of a migration project

We're moving content over from an older government website. We'll align this page with the style guide in future updates.

Appendix 4 – Occupational health & safety contact information

Call the Health and Safety Contact Centre to:

  • report incidents, work refusals, critical injuries or fatalities — if this is an emergency call 911 immediately
  • report unsafe work practices
  • ask about workplace health and safety topics and issues

Call the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development Health and Safety Contact Centre:

Updated: May 03, 2022
Published: May 03, 2022