On this page Skip this page navigation
The Partner Portal allows businesses or firms, referred to as intermediaries, make online transactions on behalf of their business clients in the Ontario Business Registry (OBR). There are no fees associated with setting up an account and gaining access to Partner Portal.
Types of intermediaries that may benefit from using the Partner Portal include:
- legal professionals
- members of Ontario Association of Professional Searchers of Records
- fee-exempt broader public sector
- service delivery partners
Some popular services that can be completed in Partner Portal are:
- registering a new business
- filing annual returns
- updating business information
Create a Partner Portal account
Each organization can only have one primary Partner Portal organization account.
Review the list of intermediaries with Partner Portal access to ensure that your organization does not already have an account before setting up a new account.
If an account already exists, you will need an administrative user on the account to add yourself as an additional account user. You can contact us for assistance if you are having trouble contacting your administrative user.
Instructions on how administrative users can add additional users to a primary account can be found in the Partner Portal Onboarding guide.
To create a Partner Portal account, you will need to:
- Select “Create a Partner Portal Account” to fill in a form with your profile information. You can choose to consent to being on the intermediary list when creating your account. This is optional and not a requirement for access to Partner Portal.
- Receive an email with an activation code and instructions to create or log into an existing My Ontario Account.
- Create/log into your My Ontario Account. This will be the account information and password you will use going forward to log into Partner Portal.
- Select “Launch Partner Portal” and enter the activation code that was sent to your email.
List of intermediaries with Partner Portal access
Intermediaries listed are businesses or individuals that have access to Partner Portal and can complete transactions in the OBR on behalf of another business or client.
You will need to set up an account in Partner Portal where you will also have the optional choice to consent to your information being publicly listed and added to the list of intermediaries.
Note: The Ministry of Public and Business Service Delivery is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in the list and is not affiliated nor endorses any specific organization. Businesses are encouraged to perform due diligence when selecting an intermediary.
Refer to the Partner Portal Onboarding guide for step-by-step instructions setting up your account and getting started with using Partner Portal.
Stay up to date on the Ontario Business Registry and the Partner Portal by signing up for Ontario Business Registry News e-newsletter providing updates on new system features and helpful tips.
Terms and Conditions
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions that you provide in shall be deemed to have been given voluntarily and MPBSD will be free to use, disclose, reproduce or otherwise distribute, and use such feedback as it sees fit, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind.
Help us improve our service
Take a 2-minute survey to provide us your thoughts on the Partner Portal.