Appendix 1: Request to add additional standards to this guideline
On this page Skip this page navigation
Manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, owners, lessees or employers may request that the Ministry recognize additional standards in this guideline as “current applicable standards”.
The nominated standard must be reviewed by an engineer licensed in Ontario prior to submission.
Submissions may be sent to WebOHS@ontario.ca. Submissions must include all of the following information:
- a subject line stating: Request for MLTSD engineering review of standard
- the name and contact information of the engineer who reviewed the standard in question
- the name and version date of the nominated standard, and whether it should be listed in this guideline as supporting a PSR or an exemption, or both
- the item or items in the section 7 table the nominated standard would address
- the section(s) of the nominated standard that have been reviewed by the engineer and a clause-by-clause analysis these sections indicating whether they comply with the applicable provisions of the Industrial Establishments Regulation